Wednesday, April 14, 2010

love affair.

Cheese. I have a serious obsession with the stuff. Do they have clinics for these kind of things?
But seriously. Rebecca is the best hostess ever. Study party with a poo-poo platter full of cheese, crackers, cucumbers and turkey. Wow. Great friend.

Dinner tonight was amazing. I cooked pork and asparagus stir fry (side of pickled ginger soaked in fish and soy sauce). It was good, but the pork was a bit overcooked.




Spent money on Rolling Stone and Spin today. I have decided that I want to write for a magazine. I like writing for the DT, but an internship with the RS? Dream job.
The current question is whether to do Principles of Journalism homework or read them... very tough decision.

And if anyone is wondering where the title of my blog came from, go listen to "Subterranean Homesick Blues" by Bob Dylan. One of my absolute favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks, dear friends.