Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hopefully Maybe


Six days until France! It's getting closer, and my anxiety is rising. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited, but I am worried about not being able to communicate well enough with the people. I'm sure it will all work itself out.
In the meantime, I've been sitting in Tyler, bored out of my mind. I've tanned and shopped and played some bass, but I'm ready to be around people that aren't my family. Love 'em, but they make me crazy.
On that note, I have started drafting my ideas for a teleportation device. I am missing Estelline's show at Blue Light in Lubbock tonight. I need to have the pad ready to go for Thursday's show at the Foundation. Man, oh man! I hate missing good music.
Austin City Limit's Line-Up was released today. Oh wow-- excitement to the max. I will need to dedicate a full blog to that some other time.

Here are some photos I took this evening. I needed to show off my bass and my record collection:

140 some odd records. Love, love, love them all.
This bass is HUGE.

On another note, cool hat, huh? And what about those sunglasses! Ah.

1 comment:

  1. aw i play guitar too, very rocker chic ;)

    Beautiful pictures!!stumbled on your blog!

    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete

thanks, dear friends.