Sunday, April 25, 2010


This has been such a great weekend.
I am currently laying in bed drinking Nesquik and soy milk. Oh my, oh my. Delicious.

So yesterday was the Chrome Live event benefitting Toms shoes. Great music. Great friends. Great fun!

Among acts like Ben Kweller (who was great but did not play "Wasted and Ready" which was upsetting) and Matt Costa, Estelline played. Ok, so I may be biased, but I think these guys are awesome. Check it out for yourself: myspace.com/estelline1

After the event, they played at Lonestar Oyster Bar, and everyone in there was singing along and dancing as closing crept closer.
Highlight of the day/night: the personal dedication of my favorite Estelline song, "Apples". It seriously made me so incredibly happy. Man I love that song. It's not on their myspace, but it should be.

But a really great weekend overall. Things are evolving nicely for me here in Lubbock.

Now some pictures from the show:


Estelline.



Whoa-- Ben Kweller

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks, dear friends.