Thursday, December 2, 2010

Me, oh my. This semester was so hectic, and I apologize for abandoning my blog. As the semester closes, I will find interesting subjects to discuss. I guarantee it.

I have not been cooking much because I'm stinkin' busy with school and work. Yep. I got a job! My internship at Fox34 turned into an associate producer opportunity for the daily agriculture show (on a side note, I know very little about agriculture). But life has been good in that area.

No recent concerts, art or anything creative...However, I would like to share this picture of my friend, Daniel:



I tinkered a little with the exposure, but this is one of those pictures that just kind of worked. The color of the lights are natural.



1 comment:

  1. beautiful post :) i'm new on blogger :) your blog is awesome :) if you want to follow me i'll follow you back :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thanks, dear friends.